We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Ludlow
Employer-sponsored dental insurance makes dental care possible for millions of Americans who otherwise could not afford to see a dentist. You may not be aware that the specific benefits offered under your dental plan were negotiated by your employer on your behalf. In most cases, your employer also pays a portion of the cost of your benefits. Depending on the specific benefits and the percentage of the cost shared by your employer, it is possible for you to pay a different amount for a service than another patient with the same insurance carrier. All patients are ultimately responsible for ensuring the total cost of a service, regardless of their insurance, is paid.
I Need to Find a Dentist in Ludlow by Insurance
If you are new to your dental plan, you probably have a lot of questions, including:
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Where can I find a dentist that accepts HMO insurance?
- Where can I find a dentist that accepts PPO insurance?
- Who do I ask about how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Ludlow?
How to Find a Dentist That Takes Insurance
Receiving affordable dental care requires finding a dentist who can work with a variety of insurance carriers. If you do not know how to find a dentist in Ludlow by insurance, we can help. Baystate Dental of Ludlow partners with numerous insurance carriers in order to serve as many patients as possible. We even make the claims process easy by filing all of the necessary information on your behalf. If you are asking yourself questions like, “How do I locate a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” we can help. Contact us at (413) 241-8991 for more information.
How Do I Research My Dental Insurance Benefits?
The first step in researching and making the most of your dental insurance benefits is to understand whether you have an HMO or PPO plan. There are significant differences between the two in terms of the number of providers that you can choose from, premiums and office visit fees. You should also ask your insurance carrier the following questions before scheduling an appointment:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- What is my annual deductible?
- Are braces and other orthodontic services covered?
- Are overlays and veneers covered?
- Are my benefits subject to an annual cap?
- Do I need a referral from my primary dentist to see a specialist?
- How can I track how much I have earned toward my deductible?
- How do I appeal a denied claim?
- What types of services and procedures require pre-authorization?
- Am I subject to an exclusion period for any types of services?
- Am I limited to a certain number of visits per year?
- What benefits do I have for replacing missing teeth?
Contact Baystate Dental of Ludlow Today for Quality Dental Care
Our dentists and staff are accustomed to working with a wide range of insurance plans and can help you find appropriate treatment options that will keep your out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum. Call (413) 241-8991 today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- DDS (Dental Directory Services)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- One Call (Workman’s Comp)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare