We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Chicopee
Understanding the ins and outs of your dental insurance benefits can seem like an impossible task. With employer-sponsored plans, the employer negotiates the benefits with the insurer on behalf of their employees. How much you end up paying depends on how much of the cost that your employer is willing to absorb. That is why two people with the same insurance provider may pay different prices for the identical service or procedure. Of course, any portion not covered by insurance is the responsibility of the patient.
I Am Having Trouble Finding a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance
Knowing how to find a dentist in Chicopee by insurance type is key to getting the most affordable dental care. If you need to locate a dentist that takes insurance, Baystate Dental of Chicopee can help. Depending on your dental plan, you may be able to choose any dentist that you want, or you may have to select your provider from a pre-approved list. We accept many of the most popular dental plans and even file claims on your behalf. Confusion over insurance benefits or finding a dentist often keeps people from using their dental insurance benefits. Call us today at (413) 241-6913 if you need help with any of the following questions:
- Can you explain how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Chicopee?
- How do I find a dentist in Chicopee by insurance?
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- How do I make the most of my dental insurance benefits?
Understanding Your Dental Benefits with Our Dental Office
Your insurance carrier is the best source for specific information about your benefits. Whether you need to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, you should ask your carrier the following questions before your first appointment:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- Will I have a co-pay for each office visit?
- How much is my annual deductible?
- Are specialized services, such as endodontics, covered?
- What is my annual benefit limit?
- Do I need to be referred to a specialist?
- Do you cover Invisalign® treatment?
- What types of restorative and cosmetic services are covered?
- Are composite and other high-grade materials covered?
- What options do you cover for missing teeth?
- Are dentures covered?
- Are dental implants covered?
Our dentists and staff are happy to help you find the answers to your insurance benefit questions. At Baystate Dental of Chicopee, we work closely with our patients and their insurers to find appropriate and cost-effective treatment options. In the event that you end up with out-of-pocket expenses, we may be able to offer financing to make the costs more manageable.
Achieving Your Best Smile at Our Dental Office
At Baystate Dental of Chicopee, our patients are our number one priority. Our goal is to offer quality care at affordable prices. Contact us today for more information about the insurance plans that we accept or to schedule an appointment. We also try to make using your dental benefits as easy as possible by filing any claims on your behalf. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Care First
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare