We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Belchertown
Millions of Americans rely on dental insurance offered through their employer for everything from routine cleanings to braces. The employer negotiates with the insurance carrier to determine the scope of the benefits offered. That is why you may have different benefits and out-of-pocket costs than your neighbor who works at a different company but who has the same insurance provider. When trying to find a dentist in Belchertown by insurance, it is important to remember that you are ultimately responsible for the total cost of any services not covered by your insurance plan.
Tips for Locating a Dentist That Takes Insurance
To find a dentist in Belchertown by insurance, you must first determine if you have an HMO or PPO plan. If you have a plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance, you will likely have lower premiums, but you will have to select from the insurer’s list of approved providers. If you have a plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance, you will have greater flexibility in who you can see, but you will also have higher premiums. Baystate Dental of Belchertown is proud to be a preferred partner with various insurance providers and can assist you with insurance-related questions, including:
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- How do I make the most of my dental insurance benefits?
I Need Help Understanding How to Use My Dental Insurance With a Dentist in Belchertown
While we can assist with basic questions, such as, “Which dentist takes my insurance?” you should direct specific benefit questions to your insurer. We suggest asking the following questions before using your benefits for the first time:
- Do I have an annual out-of-pocket minimum that I must pay?
- Is there a fee for each office visit?
- What types of specialized diagnostic services and procedures are covered?
- Are dentures and dental implants included?
- Are braces, Invisalign®, and other orthodontic services covered?
- Is there a yearly cap on my benefits?
- What is the procedure for seeing a specialist?
- Are pre-authorizations required for certain services?
- What do I do if I cannot find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Are cosmetic services covered?
- How do I contest a denied claim?
- Is there a waiting period before certain services are covered?
Our Commitment to You
The world of dental insurance can be confusing under the best of circumstances. Our staff will be there to answer your questions, walk you through your treatment options, and handle the claims process. While we do everything we can to find the most cost-effective treatment options available under your plan, unexpected expenses can arise. If this should occur, you may be able to qualify for one of our convenient financing options to make the financial burden a little more bearable. At Baystate Dental of Belchertown we want to help you and your family to enjoy a lifetime a good oral health. Call (413) 241-7686 today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- DDS (Dental Directory Services)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare