29 Broad Street
Westfield, MA 01085
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||7:30am – 2:00pm|
Visit Our Westfield Office Today!
At our Westfield Baystate Dental location, we know that your time is important, that’s why we have hours that can accommodate most any schedule. When you make an appointment we’ll work to ensure that your visit happens professionally and quickly. If you’re having a dental emergency please give us a call and we’ll try to see you as soon as possible.
Call us to make an appointment today at (413) 568-2000 or fill out our appointment request form.
Do you live in or near the town of Westfield, CT within the Springfield Metropolitan area? Baystate Dental has an office in the town of Westfield where you can find the dental and oral care services that you need. We accept patients of all ages and we also have a wide range of procedures that can be specifically customized to guarantee every patient’s oral health.
Baystate Dental is a team of dental professionals located in multiple offices across Massachusetts. Our specialties include but are not limited to:
- General Dentistry. We perform dental exams, digital X-ray imaging, dental cleaning, gum disease prevention and treatment, root canal therapy, tooth extractions, and much more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. We restore the beauty of your teeth through crowns, bridges, and other prosthetics, as well as tooth whitening and smile makeovers.
- Pediatric Dentistry. Our dentists and dental hygienists are trained in handling and treating children of all ages.
- Sedation Dentistry. For patients who have dental anxiety or for those who will be undergoing a surgical procedure, sedation is always an option. Our dentists are trained in using sedatives to give patients safe and pain-free dental procedures.
- Orthodontics. Patients with occlusion problems will benefit from our numerous orthodontic solutions such as Invisalign, metal braces, clear braces, and MTM.
- Sleep Apnea. If you have snoring problems or undetected sleep apnea, we can help you get a firm diagnosis as well as treatment options to relieve your breathing problem.
- Emergency Dentistry. We offer emergency dental care and an on-call dentist 24 hours a day.
Our Westfield office is manned by professionals from the reception area to the dental staff. Our dentists are always available on call to provide immediate treatment. You can depend on our dental office for all of your oral care needs.
When Should You See Us?
Our dentists highly recommend getting a comprehensive dental examination at least once every six months so that your oral health and condition will be closely monitored. We suggest you visit us for any of the following concerns:
- Dirty, grimy, and yellowish teeth. Dental cleaning will fix your teeth and make them look sparkly clean.
- Bleeding gums. Our team will help treat and prevent gum disease to preserve your natural oral health.
- Damaged teeth. For accidental damage, just visit us and we will get you new and improved restorations.
- Extremely painful teeth. Pain can be a sign of an internal decay that may call for root canal treatment. We will make sure you get appropriate treatment on the same day if necessary.
- Fallen or missing teeth. We can provide prosthetic restorations for your teeth so that you can restore your confidence and beautiful smile.
Do You Need a Town of Westfield Emergency Dentist?
If you have a dental emergency and you’re anywhere near the town of Westfield, MA, call us at (413) 568-2000 and we will get you treatment as promptly as possible. We have complete facilities and equipment to ensure that patients will be safe and comfortable in our office. Our dental staff is also composed of well-trained individuals who will be happy to serve you during your visit.