325 King Street, Suite I
Northampton, MA 01060
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
Are you a resident of Northampton? One of the most multicultural cities in the country, Northampton is a great place for families and individuals looking for a permanent residence. If you live in this city or plan on moving here soon, consider going to Baystate Dental for all of your oral health needs.
Who We Are
Baystate Dental is a dental company that runs multiple offices within the state of Massachusetts. We are led by 19 dentists, 11 of whom are Doctors of Dental Medicine (DMD) and five Doctors of Dental Surgery (DDS). Our dentists have been practicing for decades and they have vast experience and knowledge in their fields. Our offices can be found in different cities within the state, and every office is fully equipped with the latest dental tools and a highly competent staff.
Our accessibility and diverse dental knowledge are what set us apart from other dental offices in the state. Our dentists are also available around the clock for dental emergencies and special cases. We will accommodate your dental concerns any time of the day!
Do You Have …
- A fractured tooth? Baystate Dental offers the latest and most natural-looking dental restorations to bring back the structure of your teeth.
- A missing tooth? We offer numerous dental restorations, such as bridges, dentures, and dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Bad breath? Our knowledgeable dental hygienists will help resolve your halitosis problems, whether it’s because of an underlying medical condition or poor oral hygiene.
- Bleeding gums? A common sign of gum disease, our dental hygienists and dentists will work with you to track down the cause of your bleeding gums and treat the problem as soon as possible.
- Painful jaws? Our dentists also treat temporomandibular (TMJ) disorders and we can provide the latest dental devices to help you.
- A smile you don’t like? We have a smile makeover program that comprehensively modifies and improves every aspect of your smile from the teeth to the very smallest detail.
- An extremely painful tooth? We will examine you closely to determine if you need immediate treatment in the form of root canal therapy or tooth extraction.
- Crooked teeth? Our various orthodontic treatments, such as Invisalign, Clear Braces, and traditional metal braces will fix all of your malocclusion problems.
- Children? We also have years of experience in pediatric dental treatments and we will keep your children’s teeth in tip top shape until they reach adulthood.
- A major dental emergency? Our dental office is always ready to accept patients, especially those who are suffering from a serious dental injury.
- A fear of dentists? We provide sedation dentistry to patients who have dental anxiety, especially for those who are visiting the dentist for the first time.
It’s Time to Visit Your Friendly Northampton Dentist!
If you are looking for a great dentist in Northampton, Baystate Dental is the place to go! Our office is strategically located at 325 King Street Suite I, where many other commercial establishments can be found. You can do your banking or run your errands and have a lunch break right before you visit us.
To schedule an appointment , please give us a call at (413) 534-3098 . Our dental team is always ready to answer your calls. We hope to see you in our Northampton office soon!