Matthew Haluch, DDS
Dr. Matthew Haluch is a native of Ludlow, Massachusetts. He received his dental degree from the Creighton University School of Dentistry and his bachelor’s degree from the College of the Holy Cross.
Dr. Haluch completed his residency at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut. Dr. Matthew Haluch is an owner of Baystate Dental and is currently on staff at Baystate Medical Center.
Dr. Haluch provides care in all facets of dentistry including: Oral surgery
- Oral surgery
- Intravenous (IV) conscious sedation
- Pediatric dentistry
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dental care
He is a member of the:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Valley District Dental Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Dr. Haluch is a continuum member of the Las Vegas Institute for comprehensive Dental Studies (LVI). He is also certified in the Pure Power Mouthguards system. Dr. Matthew Haluch is a life-long sports enthusiast. He enjoys being on the golf course when time permits.