516 Montgomery St,
Chicopee, MA 01020
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Tuesday||7:30am – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday – Friday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||7:30am – 2:00pm|
Visit Our Chicopee Office Today!
At our Chicopee Baystate Dental location, we know that your time is important, that’s why we have hours that can accommodate most any schedule. When you make an appointment we’ll work to ensure that your visit happens professionally and quickly. If you’re having a dental emergency please give us a call and we’ll try to see you as soon as possible.
Call us to make an appointment today at (413) 241-6913 or fill out our appointment request form.
Are you a resident of Chicopee city? This highly urbanized city is the second largest within the Springfield metropolitan area. A lot of opportunities are present here for both residents and investors. If you’re planning to stay in this city for good, then you will need your own local dentist. Choose Baystate Dental for dental care for you and your family; we have been in business for over 30 years!
The Dental Team
The Baystate Dental team is composed of highly skilled and seasoned professionals, all of whom have received proper training and education. We have 19 dentists in our roster and they are available in our locations around Springfield metro, which is why we are always available to answer emergency cases.
Our Chicopee office is operated by a reliable staff including receptionists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants who work together to make every patient happy. Our working environment is professional yet friendly, providing patients with comfort and satisfaction. We do our best to give patients the best customer service possible.
What Problems Can We Solve?
You can trust Baystate Dental for all of these dental concerns:
- Broken, damaged, or fractured teeth. If you have teeth that are heavily damaged or destroyed by cavities, we can provide prosthetics to strengthen them and restore their form. These include crowns, bridges, veneers, and fillings.
- Missing or lost teeth. For lost teeth, we have dentures and dental implants to restore the beauty and strength of your teeth. We also have partial and full options depending on the number of missing teeth you have.
- Unpleasant smile. If you have several issues about your smile, we can help you fix them. Our smile makeover program determines what changes need to be done to improve the overall appearance of your teeth and smile.
- Bleeding and swollen gums. Our dentists also have years of experience in treatment for patients who have gum disease and other periodontal issues.
- Crooked teeth and misalignment. Malocclusion can be corrected through orthodontic devices, such as metal braces, Invisalign clear aligners, and MTM.
- Internal decay. We perform diagnostic procedures that can detect early signs of internal decay. Our dentists will then determine if you will need root canal treatment, extraction, or other solutions.
- Children’s dental care. Our dentists are trained in pediatric dentistry and they provide sealants and other treatments that will ensure proper dental growth and development in children.
- Sleep apnea and snoring. For patients who have respiratory issues during sleep, we provide dental devices and equipment that can help improve breathing at night.
- Accidental dental problems. If you got into an accident and acquired severe dental damage, we are available any time of the day to treat you as soon as possible.
For All Your Chicopee Dental Care Needs!
If you would like to know more about our services call us at (413) 241-6913 or use our contact form. We are open during regular operating hours, and we also answer to emergency requests and calls. We have a team of credible and experienced dental professionals who are ready to help any time of the day. Just let us know what you need, and we at Baystate Dental will do our best to deliver!