131 North Main Street
Belchertown, MA 01007
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||7:30am – 2:00pm|
Visit Our Belchertown Office Today!
At our Belchertown Baystate Dental location, we know that your time is important, that’s why we have hours that can accommodate most any schedule. When you make an appointment we’ll work to ensure that your visit happens professionally and quickly. If you’re having a dental emergency please give us a call and we’ll try to see you as soon as possible.
Call us to make an appointment today at (413) 241-7686 or fill out our appointment request form.
Living in Belchertown gives you access to all kinds of commercial establishments and peaceful multicultural residential areas. This is a great place to start a family or just establish your own residence or business. If you plan to stay in Belchertown for good, we at Baystate Dental would like to invite you for regular dental consultations and treatments.
Baystate Dental is the leading dental business within the Springfield Metropolitan area. We have been in business for over 30 years, and we have numerous locations that make it easy for residents to reach us anytime, no matter where they are in the metro.
In Belchertown Baystate Dental’s mission is to ensure that every patient has the highest quality of dental health possible. Our holistic services revolve around general dental care, and we accommodate patients from all walks of life. We aspire to give everyone proper oral healthcare, and we offer numerous payment plans to give patients flexibility and ease.
Services We Provide
Here are some of the dental services that you can get from Baystate Dental for very reasonable prices:
- Dental cleanings. Our dental hygienists have years of experience in dental cleaning and oral care. They will ensure that your teeth are free from plaque and tartar to prevent infections and cavity formation.
- Dental exams. For new and regularly visiting patients, we offer semi-annual dental exams including head, neck, and throat exams with X-ray imaging. These diagnostic methods help track impending concerns such as internal decay, gum infections, and suspicious growths within the oral cavity.
- Teeth extractions. Visit us if you have a severely decayed tooth, or if you need an extraction prior to orthodontic treatment. Our dentists can perform tooth extractions and provide aftercare instructions for optimal recovery.
- Root canal therapy. If a patient has been diagnosed with an infected pulp, our dentists will perform root canal therapy that can be done within a few hours. Patients are given comprehensive aftercare instructions and follow-ups to guarantee success.
- Braces. Patients who have crooked teeth or bad bite problems will benefit from orthodontic devices, such as braces and Invisalign. We also have other options for orthodontic therapy like clear braces and retainers.
- Dentures. Missing teeth can easily be replaced with high-quality and natural-looking dentures. Our dental office has the equipment and resources to provide these.
- Dental restorations. Damaged or decayed teeth can be restored and protected through dental prosthetics, such as crowns, veneers, and dental bonding.
- Sedation dentistry. For patients who have dental anxiety, we give sedatives to help them relax and stay cooperative throughout the procedure.
- Dental implants. These revolutionary restorations not only provide aesthetic false teeth but also fully functional ones that work just like real teeth.
- Sleep apnea and snoring solutions. Do you have sleep apnea or do you snore very loudly? We can help you solve these problems through the latest dental devices and equipment.
Visit Our Belchertown Office Today!
Are you new in town and looking for a reliable dentist? Baystate Dental is exactly the place to visit! We are conveniently located at 131 North Main Street and available by appointment by calling (413) 241-7686. Our staff is here to answer your questions and assist you in getting the best solutions for your oral health concerns.