An award-winning practice that delivers the best standards in the dental industry, Baystate Dental was built on a patient-centered philosophy. In addition to providing the best possible treatments for a range of oral health and cosmetic-related dental issues, we stay true to our goal by extending our valuable services to multiple regions through practices in Springfield, Chicopee, Longmeadow, West Springfield, Westfield, Belchertown, East Longmeadow, Ludlow, Northampton, Greenfield, and Wilbraham MA.
We also guarantee the highest quality of service by only hiring the best and most skilled dental professionals. Rest assured that you and your family will be treated by some of the top dentists in the state and tended to by qualified and friendly dental hygienists, assistants, and other dental office staff.
To discover why Baystate Dental is a great choice for the people of Springfield, MA and to start your treatment, contact one of our offices at (413) 734-9400. You are also welcome to visit our Contact Us page to make an appointment.
Why Choose Baystate Dental
What really sets Baystate Dental apart from other practices in the region is our willingness to go above and beyond to make dental care convenient and comfortable for our patients. Vouching for our dedication is the Torch Award that the Better Business Bureau honored us with in 2011 to testify to our adherence to the best ethics and standards of practice.
Baystate Dental also offers several unique dental benefits for you and your family, including:
- Family dentistry: Baystate Dental offers family dentistry services to young, middle-aged and senior patients under one roof. This ensures high-quality services for every member of your family while saving you from making multiple trips to different dentists.
- Convenient Location: Whether you are looking for a great dentist near your office in downtown Springfield or a practitioner closer to home, Baystate Dental is just around the corner. Our practices cover many areas in the city, so just browse through our locations to find the one closest to you.
- Extended Hours: Baystate Dental is more than happy to work around your schedule. We are open until 8 pm at some locations and also operate during weekends in some offices. We want you to have the smile you deserve, so trust us to go the extra mile to accommodate your schedule and get you the treatment you need.
- Same-Day Appointments: We understand that schedules change and shift all too easily. Therefore, some of our offices welcome same-day appointments. Contact your nearest office for more information.
- Emergency Dentist On Call 24 Hours a Day: Dental emergencies can happen to anyone at any time. Quick access to a qualified dentist can make the difference between saving and losing a tooth. With this in mind, Baystate Dental has a dentist on call, 24 hours a day for such situations. If you or someone in your family ever experiences a dental emergency, do not panic and contact us immediately to get the problem checked out.
- Sedation Dentistry: To make our patients comfortable during their treatment, especially those suffering from dental anxiety or dental phobia, we offer sedation dentistry services. Get in touch for more information about how this option can help you.
Full-Service Dental Care
Are you looking for a reliable, child-friendly dentist? Baystate Dental provides complete dental services to patients of all ages. Whether you’re a parent bringing a toddler to his or her first checkup or an older patient looking to combat the effects of aging on the teeth, our dentists can provide the services you need.
Of course, regular checkups are the best way to start. Our dentists recommend bi-annual checkups during which, they will examine your teeth to determine not only how healthy they currently are but also how stable that health might be. We provide a number of restorative treatments to fix any problems that might have developed between treatments. Whether your tooth needs a simple cavity filling or a more complicated root canal, our dentists are always prepared to perform the perfect procedure in a completely pain-free process.
At the same time, our checkups ensure that you and your family’s teeth remain healthy both now and in the future. If you’re cavity-prone, we’ll perform special services like fluoride treatments or sealants to help prevent future problems from developing. Our dentists firmly believe that preventive dentistry is the most effective type of treatment, and we’ll do everything in our power to stop oral health problems from developing in the first place.
Complete Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
We focus on how healthy our patients’ teeth are, but we understand that there’s the cosmetic side to dentistry as well. As dental technology develops, more and more procedures are available to families that make it possible to engineer the perfect smile. At Baystate Dental, we take pride in staying on top of the wave of technological developments and thus provide a complete set of cosmetic treatments for our patients.
It doesn’t matter how large or small your issue might be. We’ll do anything from performing a professional teeth whitening procedure to fitting you with a dental implant to replace a missing tooth. We can restore your teeth after emergency situations by applying crowns and veneers over cracks and chips. We can even change the shape and alignment of the teeth themselves with braces and Invisalign. If there’s anything that you find dissatisfying about your teeth, we’ll be able to fix it. Call (413) 734-9400 or visit one of our offices to ask.
Orthodontic and Neuromuscular Focus
Finally, as dentists, we understand that your teeth don’t just exist in a vacuum. The mouth and skull are an interconnected place, which is why we have dentists that focus on the neuromuscular side of dentistry as well. This means that we can look at problems that affect more than just your teeth.
Having jaw pains? We can X-ray the area to see if you may be suffering from a temporomandibular joint (jaw joint) disorder. Having problems breathing in your sleep or experiencing sleep apnea? We can help diagnose a problem and provide potential treatment options.
To take advantage of our extensive list of offerings or to find out more about how we can improve your oral and dental health, contact one of our offices to set up a consultation appointment. We welcome patients from Springfield, Chicopee, Longmeadow, West Springfield, Westfield, Belchertown, East Longmeadow, Ludlow, Northampton, Greenfield, and Wilbraham MA and their surrounding areas. So locate the practice nearest to you right away.
Call or visit our Make an Appointment page to book an appointment.